We take immense pleasure to introduce our hospital for providing excellent medical services to the general public having a team of super-specialist and specialist doctors.
I have completed a special training in Critical care & Non-invasive Cardiology from Escorts Heart & Research Institute, New Delhi, sponsored by Indian College of Physicians.
Our hospital is situated in the heart of city, at a walking distance from railway station & bus stand catering to a large population of Jaipur city.
(A) Faculties : The specialities with the names of respective doctors are as under:
1. Internal Medicine & Cardiology : Dr. A.Goyal (MD)
2. Gastroenterology : Dr. S Gupta (DM)
3. Neurology : Dr. D.Khandelwal (DM)
4. Oncology : Dr. D.Mangal (MD)
5. Paediatrician : Dr. A.Kasliwal (DCh)
6. Gynaecology : Dr. S.Jain (MS)
7. Surgeon & Laparoscopy: Dr. M.Sharma (MS)
8. Orthopaedic : Dr. V.Goyal (MS), Dr. P.Jain (MS)
9. Pathology & Microbiology : Dr. Manika Gupta (MD), Dr. A.K.Bhargava (MD), Dr. B.L.Gupta (MD)
10. Radiology & Sonography : Dr. K.Agarwal (MD)
11. Anesthesiology : Dr. S.Saxena (MD), Dr. S.Mathur
12. Physiotherapy & Electrotherapy : Dr. Pankaj Kewalia (BPT), Dr. Ajay Singh (BPT)
13. EECP Expert : Mrs. Rita Goyal
(B) Intensive Care Unit : Fully euipped & centrally cooled with Central oxygen supply, Defibrillator and Ventilator.
(C) Pathological Laboratory : Complete laboratory with all Haematology, Bio-Chemistry, Serology, Urine, Stool, Sputum, Microbiology and Histopathology tests. The lab is being supervised by efficient technician and pathologist.
(D) X-ray & Sonography : All kinds of general & specialised radiological & ultrasound investigations are performed being supervised by efficient radiologist & sonologist.
(E) Cardiological Tests : To assist our cardiac patients, we have following modalities:-
1. ECG - Single as well as 12-channel.
2. Latest 12-channel Computerised Tread Mill Testing.
3. Computerised Ambulatory 24 hrs Electrocardiography Monitoring-Holter Monitoring.
(F) Respiratory Tests : To assist our pulmonary patients, we have following modalities.
1. Computerised Spirometry for assessing Lung functions.
2. Digital Pulse Oxymetry for estimation of Blood oxygen.
3. Latest Nebulisers for Asthamatic patients.
(G) Gastrointestinal Tests : To assist patients, G.I. Endoscopy is performed by Gastroenterologists.
(H) Gynaecological & Obstetrics : All kind of operations like Uterus removal.
(I) Operation Theatre : Completely equipped air-conditioned Operation Theatre with facilities of all minor and major operations and Laparoscopic Surgery for
Gall Bladder, Appendix, Uterus, Prostate etc.
(J) Registration & Record-Keeping : The whole system is computerised.